A sudden illness, an urgent purchase, an accident – there can be a lot of reasons. Contacting a bank in such a situation is not the best solution because in this case you will be asked to provide a loan of documents and have a good credit history. Moreover, you will have to wait several days for the bank’s decision or provide collateral.
It is much more convenient to apply for an installment loan via our referral service. The entire process is online and takes only a few minutes.
Benefits of online installment loans Ohio
- Fast application and funding – cash loans are issued as soon as the same day or the next day;
- There is no need to prove working capacity, which is especially important for students and people with informal income;
- Bad credit is not an obstacle to getting a loan;
- No need to look for guarantors, which is always difficult;
- A wide range of lenders;
- Easy to find the most suitable option for your unique needs;
- You can use the funds for whatever purpose;
- You do not need to go anywhere to apply for a loan and receive the money: you can apply from the comfort of your home, at work, in a cafe, on the way to work, that is, anywhere where you have access to the Internet.
What are installment loans usually used for?
Ohio installment loans are typically used for the following purposes:
- medical treatment;
- vehicle repairs;
- home improvement;
- debt consolidation;
- college expenses;
- utility bills;
- business trip;
- a large purchase.
Who is eligible for online installment loans Ohio?
It is very simple and fast to apply for a loan online via our matching service.
Borrower eligibility requirements in Ohio may vary depending on the company. But typically lenders in Ohio require that you:
- are of legal age;
- reside in Ohio;
- have a stable income;
- have a personal bank account.
You are eligible for an installment loan even if you have a bad credit history or no credit.
In order to get an installment loan via our online service, you need to meet a few simple borrower eligibility requirements.
- Fill out a short form – provide the required personal information, such as your name, age, home address, email address, SSN, government-issued ID, phone number, source of income, employment information, etc;
- Submit your application form and get connected to the best lender for your individual needs;
- Read the agreement carefully;
- If you are satisfied with the loan offer, e-sign an agreement;
- Get the funds. The money is usually transferred to your bank account within a few hours or even instantly.
The main thing that is required from the borrower is to close the loan in time in order to avoid penalties and additional fees. Besides, repaying your loan in a timely manner will improve your credit history.